Social media is a great way to do this – it can foster conversation, help us gather and share valuable feedback, and provide all of us a forum to increase awareness and dialogue about Canadian agriculture.
Our approach to social media is proactive and positive and we ask the same of those who like and follow us.
Ag More Than Ever will:
- provide content to fill in information gaps, respond to misguided perceptions and share success stories about the industry
- answer and acknowledge questions and comments
- follow and like organizations and individuals that play key roles in advocating the agriculture industry and provide compelling social media content
- maintain privacy by switching to private messages, emails or phone when discussing personal information
- operate in English and French
- abusive, defamatory or obscene
- fraudulent, deceptive or misleading
- in violation of any intellectual property right of another
- in violation of any law or regulation
- otherwise offensive
- selling or promoting a specific product or service
- off topic or spam, including:
- posts that don’t align with the purpose of our cause;
- posts that could be seen as seeking to influence or harass our online community; or
- repetitive posts dealing with similar topics/subject
Note: posts will appear in the language in which they are submitted.
Ag More than Ever relies on a collective effort to tell our story. We invite you to join us and add your voice. The real story of Canadian agriculture needs to be told, and we need to tell it together.